8.20.2005

Creating the Destiny Website

Hey guys, Aaron Percival here. I'm the guy responsible for designing and creating the website among other jobs but I'm here to talk to your about creating the website today. The first thing I had to do when designing the layout for the site was to take in acount what the website was to be about and since it was to be about a spin-off to Stargate SG-1 basically, I design it with that in mind.

The menu needed an episode guide, information about the crew and I just add on the relivate information like information on the characters, links to forums and this blog. Once I have decided what links to use I set about creating the images. All my websites have the same sort of ideas like those menu images and I just used the blogs banner to create those, the main hassle I had was creating the banner to fit the layout all together as I had all the coding done.

Well that's it for the moment as I'm tired but I'll explain more later.
-Aaron Percival

1 Comments:

Blogger Elite Anubis Guard said...

Not online yet, it'll be online soon, we do have a forum though:
http://stargatedestiny.proboards55.com/
head on over there to find more information!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home